Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Almost two months out...




Well, I can't believe it has been almost two months since I had my surgery. We've had a lot of changes around here...not just in weight loss. I have lost more than 55 pounds since my surgery and more than 70 pounds since last August. Isn't that unbelievable? With this weight loss I have made some observations of things that I'm proud of/accomplishments since my surgery:

1. I am down 4 pants sizes.
2. I am down 1-2 sizes in shirts.
3. I can ride on an airplane without a seatbelt extender...and also sit in the middle seat if I need to.
4. People are starting to not instantly recognize me.
5. The canvas belt I wore last summer no longer fits.
6. My closet has more room for new clothes!
7. I feel better about myself.
8. The bathing suit I bought that was 4 sizes too small now fits me!
9. I exercise almost every day.
10. Every pound I lose helps me live a little longer!

Thanks for all of the support y'all have given me! Still on the journey...looking for new horizons!


~Boss Lady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL.... YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I am so proud of all you have accomplished so far. Love you all and wish we could come visit.
Love ya!! Onn

Anonymous said...

Hey there lady!
Finally found time to post to your blog!
Awesome!
I am so proud of your success! I wish all my patients found time to blog about their experiences!
Take care, and don't forget about me!
Cindy A
Your friendly neighborhood patient advocate!